As 2023 comes to a close, we applaud the organizations who have elected to join the National Association of Executive Recruiters. These firms are a tribute to the high-touch, high-quality services that the NAER members provide, and an acknowledgment to the ongoing need for best practices in the field of executive search.
2023 was a banner year for the National Association of Executive Recruiters.
- We increased our membership with the exciting addition of four boutique firms. NAER welcomes the following firms:
- We hosted our annual NAER Conference in April in Washington, DC with provocative speakers.
- Grace Williams (attorney and counselor of law) – who provided our members with critical information regarding trending employment laws impacting the recruiting industry. https://www.linkedin.com/in/grace-williams-a380b317/
- Michel Vachon (managing director, Strategy Advisors) – who spoke to us about an ingenious method for business owners to scale businesses to new heights. https://www.linkedin.com/in/michel-vachon-27275470/
- We enhanced our LinkedIn presence highlighting and profiling member firms. We achieved our goal to provide visibility to our members and their respective organizations. https://www.linkedin.com/company/national-association-for-executive-recruiters-naer/?viewAsMember=true
- We acknowledged our members who have received accolades in their industry for outstanding service:
- Michelle Houchin, President of Adkisson Search, was recognized as a Fellow in the American College of Medical Practice Executives achievement at the National Medical Group Managers Association Leadership conference in Nashville, TN in October 2023. https://www.adkissonconsultants.com/blogs/houchin-achieves-fellowship-in-the-american-college-of-medical-practice-executives/
As we look forward to 2024, we will continue to focus on membership growth as we welcome new leaders and their contribution to the continued success of NAER. We will also host another valuable and exciting annual conference bringing together our members with highly regarded and experienced speakers focused on the topics most important to our members. Please look for updates regarding the annual NAER conference on LinkedIn and our website, https://www.naer.org/ .
Members of the National Association of Executive Recruiters, a group of search firms with high ethics and values embedded in the best practices of executive search, serve as strategic advisors, adding value to the talent acquisition needs of organizations in the United States and globally. We invite you to stay connected with us in the upcoming year as we continue to share our inspirational endeavors.
Here is to a thriving 2024.